The wonderful experience in Upper JBL ,Sto. Niño,Talaingod, Davao del Norte

Talaingod, a municipality in Davao del Norte composed of 3 barangays namely Dagohoy, Palmagil and Sto. Niño. A mountainous  municiplity with so many beautiful sceneries. 

Travelling in this place is a great experienced. Many people travels here to see its beauty. 

I never been in its well known  tourist spots like Uraya's peak and cliffs cafe ( I'm actually looking forward in this place) but some places can be considered already a  tourist spot like here in  Upper JBL, Barangay Sto. Niño.

   Not a main tourist spot but so beautiful.

     The National road going to bukidnon.

Pointing to one of  the tourist spots in Talaingod. It's actually near but we have our task to finish.

Taking a walk . Its so tiring! I never had done this since 2014 but still enjoyable. The fresh, clean  air!  Wow!!! If only I could bring home the fresh air in the city 💕

Beautiful Colorful flowers at the side of the municipality.

We were in the side of the municipality  when I saw this place , the cliffs cafe. So beautiful.


Amazingly beautiful! You could release your heart aches by shouting . Take a deep breath and enjoy fresh air. It has a very relaxing ambiance.

This are  my experiences in Upper JBL Talaingod, Davao del Norte. I'm thanking the great Creator  in this great opportunity.


Mga Komento